"Every few days/weeks/never again I’ll send you a photo and see if you can guess if it’s a male or female. Get three in a row correct and I’ll send you tokens you can use at Dave & BustersTM for midway games. Good fucking luck."
I thought this was a fun game and apparently I am rather talented at telling the sex of the androgynous few shown below. "must have been all the Maury Povich. my shit is minor league in comparison. I’m going to have to really make the last one difficult." No Brian I think it is my inability to sleep with a man who has a vagina or a woman with a penis, a discretion which you must be lacking.
Here is your chance to play too, answer key in the comments section. In the words of Brian "Good Fucking Luck"
1.

2.
3.
4. 
All photos credit of the Orlando police Department.
3 comments:
1. Female
2. Female
3. Male
4. Female- I got this one wrong, but fortunately I had already earned my tokens.
I got it right! Hahaha
Come up and share in the Dave and Busters tokens.
Post a Comment