Friday, April 23, 2010

Excited...for something



Pretty rad new plane unveiled by Southwest today called the "Florida One". Hopefully I can take it on a sweet vacation.

I am very desperate to get out of here for a bit. I am waiting for credits to post to my account so I can book my ticket to Seattle and see Andrew for the first time since he moved. It is crazy when all of your best friends move away. I can't believe it has been 2 years since Andrew left and Brittany has been gone 3 years now. It is nice to have people to visit but I liked it better when I could see everyone's face on a regular basis.

Lucky for Orlando it still holds Brian and Jordan (and Ravenous Pig, Jeremiah's, Little Saigon, etc.) or else I might never visit.

I want to go so many places this year and I finally have some money to travel but not enough vacation to go everywhere. What a shitty trade off. I used to have no money to travel but all the time off I could ever want. Got some money but with it came limited time off. I need to take a Leave of Absence from the real world real quick.

When I grow up I want to be a vagabond (with a house to keep all my sweet souvenirs and pictures)

1 comment:

jordanolivia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.