Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Akira Kurosawa


This movie is crazy and I highly recommend it. If I made a similar movie of my vivid dreams it would be full of intense horror flicks. I didn't realized other people don't have colorful realistic dreams until the last couple of years.

My friend was taking an anti-depressant and he told me the worst side effect was vivid dreams that seemed so real when he woke up. I was like wow that's a side effect? I dream like that 4 to 5 nights per week. My brain must be in overload. I really feel like I could make scary movies from some of my bad dreams and not even have to write a script.

I think the brain is so amazing and it makes me curious to think if my brain is a heavy producer of a drug that makes dreams that way and the anti-depressant is helping the brain manufacture the same drug in turn making their dreams fucked. Either way my brain is out of control 24-7.

No comments: