Monday, June 14, 2010

180 South

I watched this movie tonight...so good. It is not just a surfing movie, climbing movie, or conservation movie. It is about having a free spirit (corny I know) and Yvon is one of the most quotable people ever.

180ยบ South Trailer from Flicka Mag on Vimeo.



Check it out. Also, when looking for the trailer to post I found this viral commercial of sorts for Volcom swimwear. Yeah bad ass in a bikini!

Five Speed Fever from Flicka Mag on Vimeo.



No matter how big of a bro-fag company Volcom can be they still have some of their soul left, and I like it (secretly)

3 comments:

Octohawk said...

bro-fag. awesome.

JMM said...

Yeah Bro like totally crispy barrels all day..

The Florida Blogger said...

180 was a very cool movie. I glad the main dude (there were many dudes) told the truth about sailing. "A constant feeling of nausea." So many people aggrandize sailing when it is hard work, especially on the open sea.