Monday, August 30, 2010

Around town

When I was on vacation I realized what a pain it was to lug my huge camera around, and was reminded of how simple iPhone photos are by Andrew. I felt the need to photograph all the cool stuff I live by.

I was having lunch with my friend the other day who works for the city of St. Augustine. He has been working on a road construction project in Downtown and was telling me about the staff archaeologist. While they were digging up the street he found a burial from Colonial times. I did not make it in time to see the burial before it was exhumed but it put into perspective just how old everything is in St. Augustine. I mean there is a full time archaeologist in the city, and I think I need to have a beer with him hah. Here are some pictures from this week.



My favorite lot in the whole city.

Famous lighthouse



Transportation


Cody keeping me company under my desk while I work







No comments: