Thursday, December 16, 2010

No such thing as a hipster anymore



INFLUENCERS FULL VERSION from R+I creative on Vimeo.



This video puts into words what I have been trying to explain to someone. There is no such thing as a hipster anymore just late majority sense of style. This is an inspiring video though and I am trying to think of a way to apply this to ways of thinking and not style, businesses or consumer products.

2 comments:

Wes said...

Ha! It's funny you posted this. Just yesterday, I was thinking about a skateboard buddy that was an innovator/early adapter about 15 yrs ago. He definitely stood out in Orlando, in his vintage garb, but now.....

JMM said...

Man this made my day. Wes is that really you? Or is it Wheatley impostoring again?

Yeah and everyone who moves to Seattle/Brooklyn/Portland.
Everyone except for you and Andrew of course.