Sunday, January 30, 2011

Photo Vomit

Apparently my blog is just becoming a photo vomit from my phone and occasionally my camera without much writing. Which is probably fine with my five readers since I tend to write the way I talk, in a constant ramble. This week Jordan and I traveled to St. Pete my hometown to visit the Dali Museum, eat smoked fish and see some pirate hookers.




















5 comments:

The Florida Blogger said...

Now that I'm living in the Tampa area, I'm going to have to try Ted Peters out. I smoke my own mullet throughout mullet season and we usually are smoking 5lb fish. Most of the places that sell smoked mullet usually give you small mullet and then charge a fortune. I'll get back with ya.

Anonymous said...

I feel like this girl would tickle me well...

jordanolivia said...

I like your pictures best when I'm in them. Fish dip and pizza for dinner last night was TASTY.

Florida Blogger- Have any fish dip recipes you need to share?

The Florida Blogger said...

JaO-I've had a lot of people make fish dip recipes and I've never tasted one that was more than mayo and fish. The hunt is still on for a good fish dip recipe.

Katy Tay said...

i just realized that you're calling me a hooker. i take that as a compliment, thank you very much.