Yesterday while I was typing about how I don't follow many photographers or know them by name, I realized that was not a true statement. There are several people who's work I know and I figure it is only fair to share as well.
When Brian and I were camping in the Homestead Everglades three years ago a park ranger riding his bike around the grounds came by to inform us that Clyde Butcher, a Florida photographer would be giving a talk that evening in the community center.
I am so in love with Clyde Butcher and the fact that he uses large format cameras, looks like Santa Claus and is a true Floridian only perpetuates that admiration.
One day I will splurge on a gigantic Butcher print, if I can ever make a decision.
Check Clyde out here:






* All photographs by Clyde Butcher
1 comment:
You know I have a birthday coming up, and I really like cypress knees.
Post a Comment