Monday, June 20, 2011

California Trip in Pics

I went to California for a business trip a couple of weeks ago, after which Michael met up with me and we took a couple of days off to travel back down to Big Sur. I was there for 9 days total and had amazingly perfect weather the entire visit.

The only weather that didn't cooperate with us was the surf until it was too late to surf, but it was a great trip. I even snuck into Napa and Sonoma for a little business, as well as got to take some pictures after work each evening.

I took almost 600 digital pictures, and still have 3 rolls of film to develop but I edited the trip down to 35 pictures. I might post some additional photos to flickr if I get motivated soon. You can find my flickr by clicking the bike picture in the upper right hand corner. I will also post any stand out film pictures when I get them back.








































The world's nicest Taco Bell in Pacifica with a good surf break behind it.

3 comments:

emily said...

Your trip looks like total fun! When I saw the taco bell pic, I was thinking "the nicest taco bell!"

Katy Tay said...

did you go to nepenthe this time? looks like it that one picture. :)

La Vita Mia said...

Awesome pics girl!