Friday, September 23, 2011

Work trip to Savannah

The lucky thing about my new job is that since I cover a National retail chain I have had some great experiences working in ideal locations this past year. Here are a few from my downtime in Savannah this week: ( iphone pics as i forgot my Nikon)



The line for Mrs. Wilkes Boarding House
Family style meal complete with food coma after the best friend chicken, biscuits and okra I have had in years.



Wormsloe Historic Site:










All in all it's never a bad trip when you have a nice place to explore after your work duties are done for the day.

2 comments:

Anchor Cottage said...

Great pics, want to hear more about your new job. We are coming down for the first 2 weeks of November. Hope to see you then.

Travis and Maggie said...

Great pics of the trees. Love 'em