I packed a lunch almost 100% from Florida minus the Duke's mayonnaise and headed out to Kingsley Plantation.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Permanent Tourist
I recently relocated to St. Augustine Florida after being in Orlando for 7 years. It has been complete shit weather this whole winter with only several nice days for exploring/bicycle riding. Saturday was a pretty good day and it is nice to live walking distance from stuff finally. Walked to pick up bread at an amazing bakery and then to a record sale in someone's yard.
I packed a lunch almost 100% from Florida minus the Duke's mayonnaise and headed out to Kingsley Plantation.

Yeah tomato and mayo sando.


"Let's desecrate a historic slave quarters in the name of our love"
Tour stop #12 (seriously)
I really wanted to find a clip of the documentary "Mule Skinner Blues" so you could get a taste of what Mayport Poles, FL is like. No such luck on youtube or vimeo. I highly recommend renting the movie. Pretty classic Florida trailer park. Mayport is an example of what happens when you are desperately poor and will rape every resource for income, destroying it while doing so.
I packed a lunch almost 100% from Florida minus the Duke's mayonnaise and headed out to Kingsley Plantation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment