Thursday, April 29, 2010

Yeah Yeah

I do realize my blog is boring. I am trying to come up with more entertaining content so that I don't have to force people to read my blog or beg for you to follow it. The problem is try and force.

Plus I am not really writing for readers, but again I am trying. Lately I am house crazy, I wanna own it! Renting in this economy pssshhh. Something low key that can house stuff but be left to itself for months on end should I ever grow a pair and vagabond for a bit or if Michael ever gets the Syncro.

I like the way these chandeliers can look if you put them in a simple room. Like the one in my last post.

www.countrycritter.com

Plus who doesn't want to outfit their house in stuff from websites like countrycritter.com or Cabela's. I mean seriously. I also think we could DIY this with some old deer antlers or leftovers from Mike's uncle's taxidermy business.

I need a porch that I own pronto! I think my savings account is for a porch fund instead of an emergency account. I did some research and it should fully return the investment.

I just lost motivation to make this blog less boring....mid-blog post



1 comment:

jordanolivia said...

stop blogging and come have lunch with me