Thursday, February 24, 2011

Collecting

I had been waiting for us to buy a house before I would let myself decorate. Which made my house fever worse and while I still have a huge desire to set down some roots and have total control over a space, I gave up on waiting.

I am so excited for our new rug to come, it was an insane steal off of etsy for only $65!!




It will go swell with our new bedding that I bought recently:



And our new wall arts:



Hopefully I can arrange a decent looking picture to show you when it all comes together (if we ever figure out how to hang this massive nautical chart in a wall made out of mystery material from 1900)

2 comments:

Anchor Cottage said...

Can't wait to see what you put together. Off to a great start:-)

Octohawk said...

ohh i like these. good luck with that black dog and that bedding. i tried white bedding once.. can never go back.