Monday, October 11, 2010

Hard Drive

I am super lazy about editing pictures and posting them somewhere. I take a bunch of pictures ad import them to my hard drive and then get overwhelmed looking at them. I try to decide between 5 or 6 shots that look almost identical and get exhausted trying to make a decision of which one to keep. So I have a bunch of old stuff on my computer that has never seen the light of day.

This makes me sound like a legit photo hobbyist, which I am not but at least I should share the photos with my friends.

Here are some pictures I feel like putting somewhere finally:

Yeah I will shoot you


Jealous

I got these three photos printed in The Drift a local indie paper:


Magnolia Street (the best street in St. Augustine)


Chicago (in February is miserable but you get this place all to yourself)


Dance party with good light in West Virginia


Pittsburgh

Micanopy


Big Sur on Pacific Coast Highway

Weird face

4 comments:

The Florida Blogger said...

PBR?? The Bike picture makes me think of New Belgium beer. I just have beer on the brain.

Anonymous said...

I would love to have a romantic lunch/dinner etc...
There will definitely be a 12 back of PBR. But we must wait in tell you have your fist baby, or if you know anyone getting ready to have one. I want to make you a Special meal. because a special lady deserves a special mean.

Placenta Spaghetti is the meal for us.
Cut meat of 3/4 placenta into bite size pieces, then brown quickly in 1 tbl. butter plus 1 tbl. oil. Then add 1 large can tomato puree, 2 cans crushed pear tomatoes, 1 onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 tbl. molasses, 1 bay leaf, 1 tbl. rosemary, 1 tsp. ea. of salt, honey, oregano, basil, and fennel. Simmer 1 1/2 hours.

HOPELESSLY ROMANTIC LOVER

Katy Tay said...

you should have another dance party in west virginia!

Anonymous said...

Dear HOPELESSLY ROMANTIC LOVER, I love you....
You are amazing. Who are you?